diabecon can i get how online 60caps rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy actos online 45mg get to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 316 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493448
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard?
Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yar 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7  
So what ever happened to this story?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ThojeCasal (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1  
jarmcguire wrote:
QUOTE:
ThojeCasal - is the house your talking about close to 114th. If it is this will be there second year with x-mas lights in the summer. Either they don't care or the HOA isn't doing anything about it.

Yes, and it is near a model home. I'd think that send a bad message to potential buyers and Richmond America would complain to Daybreak about it. Although they have a model here, do they still sell homes within Daybreak?

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 12  
No, Richmond got the boot sometime ago for poor customer service. And yet Destination still builds on.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 4  
Richmond is still filling in their lots in Eastlake. And have built a lot of homes during the last couple of monthes. However, they were not part of the Northshore model village.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 14  
Richmond is definitely still around... they took over Gold Medallions lots from what I understand.

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:anyone getting yard HOA letters about their yard? 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 22  
sorry, never got to this story, been busy on other things, I will touch on this on the BOD meeting sotry and email on Friday...

Go to top Post Reply