can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can rizact get 5mg cheap diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest actos online 45mg get Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 43 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2517894
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4  
The lake has become the westsides Sugarhouse Park bringing with it the good and the bad. Kennecott Land is against doing anything that makes Daybreak a private gated community so don't plan on seeing gates ever going up around Daybreak or the Lake.

Heather, if you are ever out wlaking with you kids and they see the same guy in his car try and get his lic. plate number and see if the police can check into him. Any chance it was a smaller greenish SUV type vechicle? My wife noticed a guy in the earlier part of the summer in a small green SUV always parked at the lake and watching the women & kids go by, but once we decided to try and get his lic. plate number and see if the cops would contact him he stopped showing up. Maybe he read our minds and knew it was time to stop!

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
hilgi (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4  
heatheranderson1774 wrote:
QUOTE:
I have also had a scary incident with my children at the lake with a stranger following them home in his car. The man was just sitting at the lake in his car.

Thanks,
Heather Anderson
801-808-2188

Heather,

That type of thing is a worry, especially since Daybreak is known as a place that encourages kids to play out front and has so many parks around. We really need to make sure it doesn’t become a magnet for offenders.

We are moving in this Sept and I just found out that there is a registered sex offender on the same street we are moving on, just houses away. I also noticed that four others on the registry live in Daybreak. I didn't see this months ago when we were first looking at Daybreak.

In my current neighborhood there are about as many but it is not an out doorsy type of area.

In a way it helps to know who they are but it is usually the unknown people like the car parker who I worry about.

We need to always keep our guard up.

cindrelly (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
Back to the topic...I think it's a good idea to leave the DCC open on Thanksgiving, at least. There's lots of people who like to have family basektball games on Thanksgiving and the DCC should be available for them. Maybe a half day? And probably the same goes for Christmas Eve. Kids and Dads need a place to go and get some pre-feast wiggles out while Moms are getting the feast ready. At least, that's how it is in my family.

Jenniferstephens (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female lilyandjacksmommy@hotmail.com Location: daybreak Utah! Birthdate: 1978-07-26
Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -3  
Daybreak is a candy store for predators. Kids everywhere, unsupervised. parks, beaches, pools etc etc. It is scary, but I feel safer here than I did when we lived by Liberty park,and also in West Valley city. As a community and neighborhood,we just need to be there and if we see a child alone wandering around.....give a hand. Maybe since we live in "stepford" we should have the kids all micro-chipped and the dogs barks taken away, haha kidding... I have kids and a dog.... and I wish I could get my kids micro chipped!

lemonjenny (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA wasting more Daybreak Homewoner Money 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0  
No, I don't think so. I do think that someone would be on here complaining if they WEREN'T open those days. Something along the lines of "We pay them good money! They should be there!".

This one seems like a pretty weak complaint, in my opinion. Not something that anyone would even complain about unless you were looking for them to make even the slightest misstep.

I'm glad they are open those days! Nothing is more annoying than HOA's and their weird hours... it's nice that they're available. And like someone else said, it's unlikely it would save us money if they closed. I'm guessing many of the employees are salaried, which means their days off and vacations are most likely paid for.

Go to top Post Reply