rizact get 5mg cheap albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription actos online 45mg get cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 223 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515900
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!!
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! 15 Years ago Karma: 18  
I guess that the end of this thread is in sight. Further attacks on posters should cease. Most of us were raised to pay our bills, work hard and, if there is a problem to be rectified, work toward a solution. We have gone through periods of job loss and job seeking and never missed a payment. I have had problems with the HOA's lack of management skills but those who don't pay their dues, don't attend BOD meetings and don't get involved in the community or organizations which are working to make things change have no right to point fingers...kind of like not voting and then complaining about the election. Good luck to the homeowners who were insulted by Hamlet's failure to follow the guidelines (I know several) and to those who will have to suffer the inconvenience of having their properties and lives in a state of upheaval until they are compliant. If nothing else, we who have read these exchanges have had some thought-provoking and revealing insights into our neighbors' attitudes and beliefs. Let's move on.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
apagett123 (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! 15 Years ago Karma: -14  
Certainly this post will end, and I am glad that I finally spoke up and I am also glad to view the opinions of others. As Americans we respond naturally to those who seem offensive or have different points of views that can seem offensive. As I said I started this post with the intentions and goals to be heard and get some resolution with Hamlet and the HOA, after months of contacting the HOA and feeling like there is no resolution. In regards to your comment, my husband and I were also raised to work hard and keep dedication to our obligations and families. But not everyone is as fortunate as you, me and the prior boarder. I do agree with your statement in regards to people who intentionally do no pay their dues, or refuse to participate within the community because the are constant “downers”……but who are we to judge? I came to the defense of those who are truly struggling and have been involved within the community and are good people? How do you know unless you are in their shoes at the current time of their needs? And just because they do not attend a meeting or miss an activity or two who’s to say they have no right to point fingers or speak their minds when bad services are provided? If anything when they do point fingers…. it gets people involved and provide “those people” motivation to do something, thus hopefully giving them faith and get more involve in the community! But let’s not shoot anybody down when we do not know because we are not in their shoes. Which is why I got upset on how some of the replies seemed vague, not everyone can pull it off when struggling in hard times? I almost gave up when I saw the replies to my post, and realized that my Karma level is at -7! But you know, I kept on and did not give up or silence because someone did not agree with my opinions. Which is fine!! I did not expect everyone to agree with me, but I am so happy that I did it!!I am proud to speak up and continued to reasearch and fight, thus contributing my voice and those of my neighbors in the resolution within our phase!

Hamlet…you rock and our street appreciates your services!

Peace Out!

Last Edit: 2009/04/24 04:50 By apagett123.
littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ITS TIME TO GET THE MEDIA OUT HERE!! 15 Years ago Karma: 2  
Thanks Sentinel, I totally agree.

Go to top Post Reply