to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription diabecon can i get how online 60caps advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i Re:HOA Meeting this past week - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 184 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515829
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:HOA Meeting this past week (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:HOA Meeting this past week
jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HOA Meeting this past week 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4  
Was anyone able to attend the HOA meeting this past week? I was unable to attend due to my family being sick, but I would like to have a run down of what was discussed and if there are any action items that the HOA needs to take care of.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:HOA Meeting this past week 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22  
I wasn't there, but I was told not much happend...I have been too busy latey....haven't been able to even do any stories for a while for the site. I should get back at it soon....

UPDATE

I was wrong, it was a busy meeting, lots to talk about...I will put up an articel soon with help from Luckyfish about what went on.

Last Edit: 2009/03/04 21:23 By scoop.
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:HOA Meeting this past week 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11  
Actually, Scoop, it was an interesting meeting. Only about 20-25 people attended (shameful) but I'll take some time to send my "notes" to you, today, via e-mail.

Jetfire (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Meeting this past week 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 7  
Is there any news as to what happened at the meeting? I would have gone, but aside from it being on the website, which I really don't have time to check all the time, the only other way that they advertised it was an e-mail the day of the meeting

scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:HOA Meeting this past week 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22  
I will get the article from the notes given to me up tomorrow (3/17/09) on the last BOD meeting....

scoop

FlyingAce (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA Meeting this past week 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8  
Scoop, thanks for posting the notes. I'm speechless at the delinquency rate and the size of the outstanding balance. You can add me to list of those who think they should drop the Qwest direct billing ASAP. There is no benefit to homeowners, and it's putting us further and further in the hole. There's simply no reason to force homeowners to purchase the service from Qwest and create a huge deficit in the budget when those fees are not paid. I'm afraid that number is going to continue to grow; at some point you have to stop the bleeding. It's just a matter of time before they decide to assess an additional fee to recaputre the loss. I already resent paying for Qwest's lousy service that doesn't work. I'm going to be really annoyed when I have to start subsidizing the service for the entire community, too.

Go to top Post Reply