cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to diabecon can i get how online 60caps i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase rizact get 5mg cheap can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online Re:Dog Park On Lock Down - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 210 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2510141
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Dog Park On Lock Down
grandmabarb (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1  
Means 20% of homes aren't paying their quarterly assessments. (Hoa fees)

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14  
Yup Sam, 20% of all the homes in Daybreak aren't paying their HOA fees. At least the HOA started becoming somewhat proactive on it by taking away cards at the pool, DCC, etc. when those residents try to use the facilities. Of course they're still getting free qwest though, on everyone elses dime.
I wonder how many of those residents are aware that a lien can be placed on their homes (if it hasn't been already).

sam (Visitor)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2  
20%? That sounds really, really high? I can't believe HOA establish all these rules but they aren't able to enforce them, even collecting the dues.

Can't they just send goons (aka staffs) to the homes and ask for mula, after sending them a few friendly reminders? I don't enjoy carrying the burdens of others.

I would think that HOA can just contact Qwest to disconnect the service of certain homes, and have charge fees to reconnect them.

I wonder how many of these are foreclosed homes, esp. those owned by investors.

kdudley (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3  
Okay slow down. I think if you asked any of the 20% who are not paying why? you would find they lost jobs or income because of the economic slow down. I think most would like to sell their homes and move on but cannot. There is a reality, most Daybreak Homeowners are upside down in their investment. They either paid more or owe more than they will get out of the homes for several more years. I think it is short sighted to put more pressure on struggling homeowners. If you force their hands they will walk away from a bad investment and leave the property, its maintenance and hoa fees to the bank. We get nothing but diminished property values and an emerging ghetto. I would prefer an IOU over a vacant property. I think compassion is a more desirable trait than self-righteous indignation.

deepdoodoo (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4  
I agree with Kevin. We don't want to encourage people to just walk away.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Dog Park On Lock Down 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 12  
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
K,
Compassion is difficult when a large portion of the delinquent fees are from investors that have walked out on properties. Had KL followed their own rules regarding investment properties, the remaining homeowners would not have to carry as much of a burden.

When it comes to the folks that are trying to keep their home, I have all the compassion in the world and a means of supporting their efforts in these tough times is paramount.

HOWEVER, these tough times require community manager's that are creative and proactive. The Qwest contract is a joke that benefits KL marketing and Qwest. Had KL management/Don Whyte listened to homeowners, the Qwest contract would not be renewed. But, here we are, stuck; offsetting the general HOA fees AND Qwest service for 300+ homes @ $35 per month. This is where my support stops. Internet service is not a necessity and it should be left to each homeowner as to whether it fits in their budget.

I agree the struggling homeowners should be supported during this crisis. But our management needs to figure out how this money will be collected when fortunes turn (and not used to hire an entire new layer of CCMC staff, but put back into a fund to offset current expenses, benefiting the homeowners that carried the burden).

Now, back to the main reason for this thread. The frick’n Dog Park is closed because they need time to finish it. Geez, the park was slated to open July 08. None of the kidde parks take that kind of time and they are chock full of expensive playground equipment and skate art. The East Lake pool opened right on time! That was a 2 million dollar job. Valley Crest spent the entire summer landscaping the area around the amphitheater and the park (soon to belong to the city) has been used three times. Obviously, if the developer manages to schedule all these projects to open on time, a simple Dog Park should be a no brainer.

Residents are using and enjoying the Dog Park, more so than a lot of the other experimental leisure areas in the community.

Go to top Post Reply