prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir rizact get 5mg cheap to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over diabecon can i get how online 60caps albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 29 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2518298
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Budget concerns/hands in our pockets 16 Years ago Karma: 18  
Well, as the Daybreak melodrama continues, it seems that the latest fiasco by the KL/HOA machine is the $10,000 annual raise given to an employee, who tendered her resignation, last week.
(FYI, she pulled her resignation) Of course, the HOA staff was given 10%+ raises for the second year in a row but I guess that just wasn't enough.

Now, the employee's boss will also have to have his salary adjusted so he continues to earn more than her so we can be assured that the $37,000 hidden cache of money in the DCC budget (complete with the Bruce Snyder lies about what it was earmarked for) will have a real purpose after all. To those who just point to the fact that budget shortfalls are subsidized by Kenneoctt, hold on to that dream...

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
luckyfish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11  
In light of the budget shortfall, I was a little taken aback on the heels of the crushing increase in RV Park rates and yet, today, as I was passing by the HOA, I see an employee entering with arms full of catered meals.
Guess the suffering will not be spread around like the wealth...the slaps to the community's faces continue. No belt-tightening there for sure.

Last Edit: 2008/10/30 23:02 By luckyfish.
JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
Anyone else think it's time to call Gephardt? At least we could crush all the postive marketing R.T. and K.L. have been working on and hopefully get rid of CCMC. At least we could bring to light what they truly stand for... Greed!

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18  
Yes, "Just", it's time to call Gebhardt. Call him and set up a meeting and there are many who would like to meet with him.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
Actually, I already did that and he is very interested in our story. I'll be at the HOC meeting on wednesday night where we will be discussing what happens with Gephardt. We first need to gather all the information we have before we schedule a meeting with him. For those interested, please come to the HOC meeting! I have discussed this with Joe and we will be discussing it further at that time.

GettinSkrwed (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:Budget concerns/hands in our pockets 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0  
Yes, I think it is WAY past time to contact Gephardt. The only problem is "where do we we begin?"

I wonder if the Channel 2 would air the story; I guess it depends upon how much KL advertises with them?

Go to top Post Reply