buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir actos online 45mg get diabecon can i get how online 60caps prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i Re:HOA Employee Profiles - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 178 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2516846
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:HOA Employee Profiles (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:HOA Employee Profiles
don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:HOA Employee Profiles 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
After receiving the following email, I am a little uncertain as to what the Program Manager's job actually is. Could somebody enlighten me?

Good morning everyone! Happy October!

As for the Program Committee meeting scheduled for this Thursday, October 9th I am going to cancel it. There just isn't a whole lot to discuss at this time. The only item that would be on the agenda would be the Legends of Oquirrh Lake. We are currently working through the additions to the story and it's coming along. I will be sending out a Help Wanted list probably within the next week, week and a half. When you receive it, if you would see what you can do about assisting that would be great!

We will be meeting next month as we will need to discuss assigning a Program Committee Chairperson as well as updating our volunteer list to present to the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting being held in December.

If any of you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you! See you soon! Tina

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
scoop (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
Re:HOA Employee Profiles 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 22  
Don I agree...as you know I do not believe we need a Program Manager, free up the cash hire a resident for half the pay and put the rest of the money towards food for the events.

Jacmugrie....I am working on getting a new list...hope to have it soon

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:HOA Employee Profiles 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 14  
So let me get this straight... the HOA initiates D.R.I.V.E. to get members of the community involved. Then, they start cancelling events because they don't feel there is enough interest, only to then cancel program committe meeting because "there isn't enough to talk about"? Which, of course they don't have enough to talk about... they've been cancelling events! So, maybe if they stop cancelling events, allow us to get involved on our own and start informing us of what is going on then they wouldn't need to be wasting their time coming up with programs like DRIVE that are inefficient and a waste of everyones time (including those that actually want to use it since there aren't any ways to actually get stamps with so many things getting cancelled!).
I agree scoop, having a programs manager is a total joke and a waste of money. I'm sure they'd have a list of residents willing to take over the position for a lot less money.

don (User)
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Male donlamoureux O4 Rocks! don@leadstreams.com Location: South Jordan of course! Birthdate: 1966-12-15
Re:HOA Employee Profiles 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3  
I couldn't have said it better, justme! I want to be really careful how I say this. The POSITION of a program manager is not itself a bad thing. The bad thing is how that position is executed. This community does need a full time organizer to support the residents, clubs, plan events, and do fundraising projects. It just needs to be done much differently.

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:HOA Employee Profiles 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14  
I absolutely agree with you Don, the position itself serves an important role however, as of right now it isn't effective in the least. I'm not sure if it's from the managers lack of experience or just that they don't care. Either way, we are clearly paying them way to much for what we're getting. I just think it's ironic that we get an e-mail bragging about the talent that our residents posess (which I couldn't agree more!) and yet they don't trust us to take more of an active role in our own community. It's extremely frustrating.

Go to top Post Reply