to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy diabecon can i get how online 60caps actos online 45mg get cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription rizact get 5mg cheap i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 312 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2515685
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12  
Our HOA fees are increasing $9 a month for 2010. The HOA did a horrible job of budgeting last year and had to take a loan to keep things running. The $9 increase covers their shortfall from last year, the pay raise for the people that did it, and gives them the opportunity to start down the same bad road this year. Once again, your incapable HOA employees will receive a pay raise at our expense. All of this sound a little skewed?

ATTEND THE ANNUAL BOD MEETING ON DEC 1ST. IF NOTHING ELSE, IT'S ALWAYS ENTERTAINING TO HEAR WHY THEY ARE DOING SUCH A BAD JOB BUT STILL DESERVE MORE MONEY.

If homeowners don't get involved NOW, it will be just a few years before our fee's rise to a level that will impact the resale value of our homes.

If they insist on raising our fees, homeowners deserve a contractual level of performance from the HOA management. If they don't meet agreed upon expectations, the homeowners have recourse. We have recourse now as the HOA has shown they are not fiscally responsible with OUR MONEY. But that would take enough Homeowners to band together to take action. So far I haven't seen any residents that will stand up for their communal rights. A few that will take care of issues respective to their homes, but none willing to care for the community as a whole.

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/11/30 01:45 By GirlInterrupted.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18  
24 residents attended the meeting. Services are reduced, covenants are being relaxed, enforcement is ignored, raises for the CCMC staff, new hires, and a $200,000 rise in the budget. If you weren't there, YOU are the problem...KL wants to dump the DCC on the homeowners. Plan on your monthly fees being increased by hundreds of dollars in the future.

littleash (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2  
I wish they had the meetings later, after everyone is home from work & past the dinner hour. I think the attendance would be much better if that were the case. 7 pm would be great.

ranrai (User)
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0  
I have to agree - starting time needs to be at least 7:00 pm or later. We chose to live at Daybreak with the hopes that we can retire in a number of years but until we can we must still report to our jobs that are located approximately 100 miles away. We are never home until 7:00 pm or later each night. Would love to attend these meetings but aren't able to.

jarmcguire (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
Well I'll admit it, I am part of the problem...I wasn't able to attend the meeting due to other obligations. Since I moved to Daybreak 2 years ago I have been trying to get the meeting moved to 7:00PM, but I am always dismissed by the HOA & KL with one excuse or another.

However, I thought the idea of the DCC being turned over to the homeowners was a idea proposed by Joe that would save residents money because we would no longer have to pay rent to KL. Am I wrong? Or did they take Joe's idea and spin it?

JustMe (User)
Gold Boarder
graph
Re:ANNUAL BOD MEETING 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14  
I have to agree... 6pm makes it impossible for me to ever attend as well, even 7 would be pushing it but I'd be more willing to leave a little early to ensure I could get there. I understand that the HOA and KL don't want to stay that late but I do think its ridiculous that they can't find a time that a majority of the residents are at least capable of attending.

Go to top Post Reply