can over cheap get 250mg the antabuse counter i advair prescription purchase diskus 250mcg how no to over order anafranil i 10mg online the can counter cheapest rizact get 5mg cheap albendazole to 400mg how cheapest over counter the purchase prescription can online triamterene without i 75mg buy cheapest i 10mg plendil purchase prescription no can actos online 45mg get i online counter get 10mg aricept the can over cream how online 10gr to buy cheap acivir duetact online 17mg i no can get prescription to how no 4mg cheapest detrol prescription buy buy non how to online cipro 750mg prescription can i non 960mg bactrim order prescription how online diabecon can i get how online 60caps Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... - The Daybreak Daily
Home Forums

Main Menu

Login Form

Who's Online

We have 290 guests online

Statistics

Content View Hits : 2493266
The Daybreak Daily
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner...
hilgi (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4  
GirlInterrupted wrote:
QUOTE:
Hilgi~welcome to the neighborhood. snip

However, don't be shy! Voice your opinions to the BOD/Kennecott. Over the last 4 years we have influenced the BOD on certain topics.

Hi Girl,

Thanks! I love it!

How can one get involved in or with the BOD?

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12  
jarmcguire wrote:
QUOTE:
And from his email I also got the feeling that we shouldn't be questioning the LiveDaybreak budget since it isn't paid for by the HOA fee.

Yeah, sounds like an HOA email. Homeowners do add money to the community enhancement fund. When you buy a home 1/4% of the sale price goes to the fund. It is labeled as a builder donation, but frankly the builders aren't generous enough to foot the bill, so that is added into the cost of the house. Then when you sell your home, they get you again with 1/2% of the sale price going to the fund. If it weren't for homeowners there wouldn't be a community enhancement fund.

The biggest heart burn I have with the HOA managing that budget is, it's a great deal of money and so far they don't have a stellar track record of spending money wisely.

I'll be curious to see how the HOA responds to questions about the enhancement fund when Kennecott turns the community over and homeowners are the BOD, large and in charge.

GirlInterrupted (User)
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12  
hilgi wrote:
QUOTE:
Hi Girl,

Thanks! I love it!

How can one get involved in or with the BOD?

hilgi,

My first suggestion, attend the budget review on Oct 7th. It's a great opportunity to learn some of the back story and see where/how our money is spent. Then I suggest attending the BOD meetings each quarter and let them know the homeowners matter.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18  
Hilgi, were you at the budget meeting, last night?

hilgi (User)
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 4  
No, I wish I could have made it.

They need to video it and put it on the web.

sentinel (User)
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Re:HOA has just fired the Party/Events Planner... 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 18  
I wish you could have made it, too. Decisions will be made in the next few days which will curtail services or result in further dues enhancements based on input from 5-10 residents who did make it. The HOA terms that as responsible, based on "input from the community". No one goes; everyone pays.

Go to top Post Reply